St. Victor's church
The church and parish of Proven are called after Saint-Victor. The Saint-Victor church was rebuilt in 1860, after the Late Gothic Early 17th century church burned off. People are calling the ceremony tower ‘Pepper tub’. The Saint-Victor church was restored and lens was added. All archives material about Proven lost in the fire of 1802.
|Art & culture|
|Tour in group|
|Accessible for disabled persons|