NL FR EN DE
mdf_0458.jpg

De Lovie castle

Commissioned by Jules Van Merris, a prominent Poperingenaar, castle De Lovie was built in 1856 and the castle park was laid out according to the concept of an English landscape garden. During WW1, the castle was the headquarters of French and English army corps.

De Lovie is currently responsible for the guidance of more than 600 young people and adults with a moderate, severe and profound disability.

More info

Historical building
Educational program
Parking
Tour in group
Accessible for disabled persons
Proven