St Victor's church

Proven's church and parish are named after St Victor. St Victor's church was rebuilt in 1806, after the late-gothic early-17th-century church was hit by a fire in 1802. The crossing tower is popularly called the "Peperbus". St Victor's church was restored and modern stained-glass windows were installed. All archival records concerning Proven were destroyed by the 1802 fire.

to top